Saturday, February 12, 2011

About the title

As the title may have implied to you, I am currently taking on the journey called life, alone. That is, without having anyone I am in-love with, or anyone in-love with me, by my side. This is the commitment that I currently have- one that is with myself. Oh and with you, the readers!
It's not too new of a thing for me because it is a commitment I have made before, back when I was about to get to know the world and the people who live in it for the first time.* Although, it is something that I will have to learn all over again because I had made a change of course a few years back when I was turning 21* and had never visited my relationship with myself that I had spent my whole life building again, until last year, 2010.*
Anyhow, I'm documenting it.